In a beautiful location on Tugelaweg in the popular Transvaal district in Eastern Amsterdam is the Tugela project. Tugela is one of a number of characteristic buildings from 1917. Major renovations are currently underway. The facade will be brought back to its former glory, and the apartments will be remodeled to meet modern demands. Residents will have access to the courtyard garden (a tiny forest). From the front, there is an unobstructed view of the green urban setting.
The building is comprised of approximately 170 apartments, of which 88 will be offered for sale. It is our privilege to offer for sale 30 apartments from the first stage of the project (several types). The layout of the apartments is extremely practical and spacious. Nearly all apartments have outdoor areas, either in the form of a garden of a good-sized balcony.
Tugela features 2-, 3- and 4-room apartments, the apartments will be renovated to shell condition and will be sold as such. The apartments on the attic floor will be fitted with roof insulation and are also offered in shell condition. The remaining apartments are on the ground floor and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. The basic structure will be brought to standard, leaving the finishes to buyers. The properties are insulated, will have fully renewed electrics, water and natural gas fittings, central heating and will be prepared for the installation of a kitchen, toilet and bathroom. Tiling and bathroom fixtures, wall finishes and a floating screed floor and floor finishes are not included. For more information about the apartment types, please consult the project website.
Tugela is on Tugelaweg, around the corner from Oostpoort shopping center. A mere 10-minute bicycle ride to Amsterdam’s city center and a few minutes’ drive to the A10 beltway. In the immediate proximity of the property, you will find a host of on-trend restaurants and cafes, with countless options to relax with a cappuccino or to grab a bite to eat. Just a few examples: Brouwerij Poesiat & Kater, Michel-Inn and Spaghetteria. Take a leisurely stroll in recently renewed Oosterpark or gorgeous nearby Frankendael landscape park. All these ingredients make this a fabulous place to live!
Connectivity is also excellent. Public transportation (multiple metro, tram, and bus lines) will take you to the city in no time and by car, the A10 beltway and A2 highway are only a few minutes away.
These properties will be sold on the basis of asking prices. Prices for the ground floor and the above floors start from € 325,000 costs-to buyer (k.k.). Asking prices for the 4th and attic floor apartments start from € 275,000 costs-to-buyer (k.k.). For the attic floor, higher finishing costs should be taken into account.
– Asking prices are based on costs-to-buyer. The seller retains the right to withhold approval without further substantiation or to select as the preferred buyer a party with a lower bid, or to cancel registration/ submitted bids without further substantiation, exclusively to the prerogative of the seller.
– The association of owners (VvE) is in the process of being established, indicative monthly service charges to follow.
– The apartments have been completed by the contractor and will be transferred in their current condition, finishes per apartment may vary.
– Private storage unit.
– Energy label A for the upper level apartments, energy label B for the ground floor apartments.
– Ground lease land owned by the municipality of Amsterdam, ground lease has been settled and paid for 50 years.
– Designated project notary: Lubbers en Dijk notaries in Amsterdam.
– Properties are exclusively sold for the purpose: owner-occupied (or purchase intended for adult children or parents).
– Subject to a 3-year anti-speculation clause.
– Given floor areas are based on the floorplans provided by the architect and are given in UFAs.
Please consult the project website, this provides all the information you need to determine whether a home in Tugela is for you. Please also feel free to contact us at +31 (0)20 3050560!
Phase 1 is sold. You can register on the project website to be kept up to date about phase 2.
Tugela is an Ymere development.