Are you considering selling your house? Do not hesitate to make an appointment so we can meet you and your house free of obligation.
When it comes to planning a sale there are a lot of questions that come up. How high should the asking price be? And, how can we achieve the maximum gains? What strategy fits with the buyers target group and the type of house? Should I change anything to my house to make it ready for sale? And what is the best moment to launch the sale process?
After meeting each other and after a tour through the house we will really know what we are dealing with and what you are looking for. With this knowledge we can then offer a custom sale approach on the basis of a reference analysis and our market knowledge.
Naturally, it is our objective to realise a sale that is as high as possible when selling your house. This depends entirely on ‘seducing’ the candidate buyer in the right way. We are skilled in that art.
What are our work activities with the sale?
- An objective value determination and a good conversation on the desired and most realistic sale strategy
- A clear plan of approach (no surprises!)
- Advice on how to present the house (photography, maps etc.)
- -Possibly- how and where to advertise (online/offline, international)
- Research with municipal institutions, land register, HOA (if applicable) and study of property documents etc.
- Registration on various websites, including Funda. Also international and in English!
- Stylish brochure (printed matter) designs, both digital and in hard copy
- Good agreements on arranging viewings
- For viewings we provide buyers with ample time to be able to see the house and we provide them with all information
- If desired: organisation of open day(s) in the house
- Specialty: smart use of social media
- For sale signs on/at the house (no obligation)
- Conducting negotiations or setting up a registration, of course in consultation, where we subsequently calmly discuss every offer and condition
- Legal handling of the purchase
The costs of our sales guidance is offered custom to your situation, depending on the chosen plan of approach and your/our expectation regarding the sale.