Badhuiskade 79 – unparalleled luxury by the A’dam Tower
Situated in sought-after Overhoeks, just behind the A’dam Tower, is Bold. A brand-new, luxury residential tower with online concierge services, a wine cellar, gym, sauna, guestrooms and a multi-functional space that can be used for events, storage, meetings or can even be turned into a cinema. A wide range of services in a building with international appeal. On the 7th floor is this fantastic 129.5 sqm corner apartment with a breathtaking view of the lush Tolhuistuin garden, offset by Central Station and the skyline of historic Amsterdam, a large outdoor space and the option to purchase a parking space with a charging station in the underground garage.
Completely to your taste:
Looking to live in style in Amsterdam, and keen to put a little of yourself into the finishes? Choose Bold, where you – as the first occupant – can decorate and style the apartment to reflect who you are and what you love. That includes the kitchen: included in the price, but not yet fitted. Choose your kitchen at SieMatic, by Vondelpark.
Living room and kitchen:
Walk in and get a true sense of what it feels like to ‘live life on top of the world’. The living room with an open-plan kitchen is 12 meters long and over 6 meters wide. Its corner positioning and countless floor-to-ceiling windows erase the barrier between indoors and out. The view is spectacular and daylight entry is fabulous. There are 2 sets of French doors that open to the southwest-facing Juliette balcony and a door to the secluded outdoor space. This space faces southeast, ensuring a relaxing spot in the sun on clear days from the morning until the afternoon hours.
The current owner has purchased a € 26,473 SieMatic-kitchen with Siemens appliances from SieMatic by Vondelpark. The kitchen – potentially with an island – can still be adapted to your taste. Any additional costs are for the expense of the buyer.
Bedrooms and bathroom:
In the spacious hall, by the bedrooms and the bathroom, is a coat area. An ideal spot to build a full wall wardrobe of 2.60 meters tall. Both bedrooms have sliding doors to the loggia. Will this be where you wake up in the morning, as you enjoy your cup of coffee in the sun and take in the fantastic unobstructed view?
The bathroom and restroom already featured elegant finishes upon completion. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, walk-in shower, toilet and double vanity. The decor of the restroom is in the same contemporary style.
• +James; online platform offering services in and around the home
• Parking garage directly under the building
• 6 numbered bicycle parking spaces in the communal parking garage
• Professional gym
• Cinema/ multi-functional event space
• Secured and temperature-regulated wine cellar
• Convenient package service via the Bringme-system
Bold is situated in Overhoeks. A neighborhood that is internationally recognized as a prime location. Badhuiskade is by Buiksloterkanaal canal, just behind Adam Tower and EYE Film Museum and practically across from the cultural, artistic and culinary meeting place Tolhuistuin. Which sets the tone. Close to every hotspot imaginable. It’s hard to believe that this now bustling residential neighborhood was once home to Shell. Such an invaluable transformation! And once you move in, you’ll be able to enjoy everything that Noord and the rest of Amsterdam have to offer. The ferry will take you to Central Station and downtown Amsterdam in minutes. Groceries are available on Schegpark from Albert Heijn, which is just around the corner. Or go to the next neighborhood over, in Van der Pek Quarter, with its weekly market. There’s no need to leave the building to go to the gym, and the A10 beltway is only a 7-minute drive away. Appealing? This apartment is available immediately!
• Corner apartment spanning approx. 129.5 sqm on the 7th floor
• Including SieMatic kitchen worth € 26,473
• Private parking space with a charging station in the building’s underground parking garage, for sale for € 65,000
• Service costs apartment approx. € 243, and for parking space approx. € 55.
• New building (completed in October 2021)
• Energy efficient building (EPC -0.12). Which means that Bold generates more energy than it consumes.
• Sustainable climate system with underfloor heating and cooling, individual zones per room
• Floor-to-ceiling windows facing southeast and southwest
• Outdoor space (loggia) 5.35m wide x 2.68 long and facing southeast
• 3 rooms, 2 of which are bedrooms
• All rooms open to the outdoor space
• Bathroom and restroom were included in the original building plan
• Apartment right burdened with ground lease: annual lease of € 4,040 for the apartment and € 50 for the parking space (both fixed for 10 years), current period expires in 2067.
• Application for conversion to perpetual leasehold was submitted to the municipality under the favorable conditions
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Badhuiskade 79
- Zip code
- 1031 KV