CLIOSTRAAT 30 IS A GROUND-FLOOR HOME WITH SIGNATURE 1930s DETAILS AND 2 BEDROOMS, IN SOPHISTICATED APOLLO DISTRICT IN OUD-ZUID
This bright ground-floor property (124 sqm) is in a fantastic location in Amsterdam’s Oud-Zuid borough. The location is easily accessible by car and public transportation and is around the corner from Beethovenstraat, with its excellent selection of fine shops and excellent restaurants. Its foyer with marble, stained glass windows and stunning parquet flooring and two original fireplace mantels make this a truly unique property.
The home’s fantastic atmosphere feels like a warm embrace from the moment you step inside. The foyer, with typical 1930s architectural details, opens to the spacious hall that accesses all rooms.
The living room, with large dual aspect windows, is bright and expansive, and the layout of the space allows for both a cozy living room and a welcoming dining room. The semi-open plan kitchen is spacious and is the perfect place to prepare the most delicious meals. A door from the kitchen leads to the north-facing garden, with direct sun exposure from May to August.
Open the French doors in the dining area on warmer days and enjoy the beautiful garden. Sit back on a lounge set to unwind and read a good book, or put in a large dining table to enjoy long summer evenings catching up with family and friends while you share dinner and drinks. There is a storage shed (5.7 sqm) at the back of the garden.
The primary bedroom, at the rear of the house, features floor-to-ceiling wardrobes that allow for ample storage space. The French doors to the garden are a lovely feature, bathing the room in natural light and lending the space an ultimate boutique hotel ambiance.
The second bedroom is at the front, and can also be appointed as a study or home gym. This bedroom can also be divided into two bedrooms, which was the original situation.
The modern bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower with a hand shower and a large vanity with a wide sink. There is a separate restroom next to the bathroom.
The property also includes a large laundry room.
30 Cliostraat is in a perfect location, everything you need is within easy reach. Walk down to bustling Beethovenstraat: with great shops, eateries and cafes. Settle in at welcoming and elegant Ferilli’s for the best Italian dishes or go to Le Pain Quotidien for delicious sandwiches.
By bike, Beatrixpark is just five minutes from home, and the city center is less than fifteen minutes away. The A10 beltway is under an 8-minute drive, and public transportation will take you to Amsterdam Central Station or Schiphol Airport in thirty minutes, Leidseplein or Zuidas are just a fifteen-minute commute away.
– Ground-floor property in sophisticated Apollo district Amsterdam Oud-Zuid
– Around the corner from bustling Beethovenstraat
– 2 bedrooms, option to create an extra room
– North-facing garden with a large garden house (May-August sun exposure)
– Characteristic 1930s details: foyer with marble, stained glass and stunning parquet flooring
– Double glazing throughout
– Excellent accessibility by car via A-10 beltway and by public transportation
– HOA comprised of 12 apartment rights, professional HOA management, long-term maintenance plan (MJOP) in effect and ample savings
– Monthly HOA service charges of €108,-
– Situated on ground lease land, lease prepaid until 2056 and conversion to everlasting ground lease under the favorable financial conditions already effectuated by notarial deed
– Everlasting ground lease as of 2056 of ca. €3.447,99 per year
– Floor insulation with Tonzon thermo-padding
– Central heating unit 2019
– Closing date to be determined
– Property age and asbestos clauses apply
This property was measured in accordance with the Measurement Code. The Measurement code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total usable floor area. The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding and restrictions to the actual performance of the survey. Despite the due care we have taken in measuring the property, the measurements may deviate. Neither the seller nor the realtor accept any liability for such deviations. Given measurement are indicative only. If the exact dimensions are crucial to you, we recommend that you take the measurements yourself or enlist your own survey professional.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Cliostraat 30
- Zip code
- 1077 KJ