Situated in the gorgeous Miles Building (completed in 2011): well-configured 4-room apartment (ca. 134 sqm), on the second floor with a good west-facing balcony (ca. 5 sqm). Luxury kitchen and beautiful bathroom. Option to purchase a parking space in the underground parking garage.
The stunning complex is surrounded by cosmopolitan architecture of international appeal. Zuidas is a prime location, an ideal mix of residential and commercial properties. Not only is Zuidas an international business center, but is also a fabulous residential neighborhood, reminiscent of Manhattan with its spectacular high-rise buildings!
The main central entrance on George Gershwinlaan with a spacious courtyard garden leads to the elevator. The front door to the apartment is on the second floor. Upon entering the home, you will immediately notice the ceiling height: nearly 3 meters tall!
The hall opens to all rooms. The spacious living space is at the front and includes a luxury open-plan kitchen with a range of appliances. Sliding doors open from the living room to the balcony (west). There is a large utility/storage room behind the kitchen with the laundry station.
The apartment’s three bedrooms are side by side and all have large windows. The master bedroom is extremely generous. There is also a separate guest restroom. The spacious bedroom is at the rear and features large wall and floor tiles, a bathtub, walk-in shower, sink and a toilet.
The apartment includes a private storage unit in the building’s secured garage, which can be accessed by elevator.
The apartment is situated at the heart of Zuidas. In immediate proximity to the NS Station Zuid/WTC, with several. There is an Albert Heijn supermarket in the complex behind Miles Building. Gelderlandplein shopping mall is a few minutes’ cycling distance away. Zuidas is home to numerous restaurants, shops and bars. But Zuidas is also close to the amenities of the rest of the city! Beethovenstraat, Amsterdamse Bos, the A10 beltway and Schiphol Airport are all just minutes from the apartment.
The apartment is on ground lease land owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period is in effect from October 16, 2007 until October 15, 2057. Subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease from the year 2000. The current lease amounts to € 4,526.30 per year and is subject to annual indexation.
– NEN-measurement survey available. 134 sqm residential floor area, 5 sqm building-related outdoor space and 3.3 sqm external storage space.
– New building from 2011;
– Designated project notary: DLA Piper;
– Mandatory Owner-occupation clause applies for the buyer, will be in effect for two years following transfer;
– Anti-speculation clause applies for three years following transfer;
– Sale subject to discretional approval from the seller;
– Depending on availability, a parking space is also offered for sale in the building’s parking garage. Asking price € 70,000 (closing costs payable by buyer), not including the ground lease settlement, subject to discretional approval from the seller.
– Current service charges of € 229.28 per month for the apartment and € 42.24 per month for the parking space.
– The Homeowners Association of the residential units in Miles Building is professionally managed by Eigen Haard VvE-beheer, long-term maintenance plan is in effect;
– Heating by means of heat storage, via underfloor heating. Rent of the heating pump amounts to € 122.33 including VAT per month, source management € 28.27 per month.
Naturally it is our pleasure to offer you a personal tour of the property. However, due to corona virus we have adopted a number of precautionary measures, and will discuss these with you when you schedule an appointment. Are you interested in a property, but would you prefer not to schedule a viewing on-site (yet)? Please let us know. We can also offer you a viewing by video call, so that you can ask the realtor any questions you may have as he/she walks you through the property.
This property was measured in accordance with the Measurement Code. The Measurement code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total usable floor area. The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding and restrictions to the actual performance of the survey. Despite the due care we have taken in measuring the property, the measurements may deviate. Neither the seller nor the realtor accept any liability for such deviations. Given measurement are indicative only. If the exact dimensions are crucial to you, we recommend that you take the measurements yourself or enlist your own survey professional.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- George Gershwinlaan 129
- Zip code
- 1082 MT
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation , Elevator