Fantastic penthouse spanning 2 levels, with a balcony and fabulous roof deck with a spectacular view of Zuidas!
The penthouse is situated on the 11th and 12th floors of the gorgeous Miles Building complex which was completed in 2011. This was one of the first buildings to arise in popular Zuidas.
This penthouse has an neutral basis which allows the new residents to style the property to their own specific tastes to create their own home.
The building’s elegant main lobby with a courtyard garden and the elevator lead to the top (11th) floor, with the entrance to the apartment. As you enter the home, you will immediately notice the abundance of light: all due to enormous windows and the nearly 3-meter ceilings!
The spacious living room faces the square and includes a sleek semi-open plan kitchen with a range of appliances. The living room and kitchen both have sliding doors that give onto the large, ca. 17 sqm east-facing balcony. The perfect spot to enjoy the sunshine from the early morning hours. A lovely detail are the slats, which offer both shade and a comfortable sense of seclusion.
The living room leads to the hall with a separate restroom with a toilet and washbasin, and the bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with large wall and floor tiles, and in addition to the walk-in shower and wide vanity, it is also equipped with a bathtub. The generous bedroom, with large windows, is at the rear.
The 12th floor accommodates another spacious bedroom and an adjacent storage area with the laundry station. The bedroom opens to the stunning roof deck (11 sqm). From here, the view is nothing short of spectacular. This property includes an amazing ca. 29 sqm of outdoor space!
The building’s substructure accommodates a parking garage, with a parking space that is also offered for sale for € 70,000 (closing costs payable by buyer). The private storage unit is also situated here.
The property is situated on ground lease land owned by the Municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease period came into effect on October 16, 2007 and ends on October 15, 2057. Subject to the general terms and conditions for continuous ground lease established in 2000. The current annual lease amounts to € 5,824.48 and is subject to annual indexation.
Its international appeal, excellent accessibility, outstanding amenities and host of restaurants and cafes make the Zuidas an exceptionally sought-after area. Simply step outside and enjoy one of the neighborhood’s many sidewalk cafes. There is plenty of shopping to be done in Zuid, groceries are available at Gelderlandplein. From here, Amsterdamse Bos and the A10 beltway are just around the corner. Public transportation service to and from Zuidas is outstanding. Train, metro and bus, the choice is yours. By train, Schiphol Airport is only a 6-minute commute away. Ideal for frequent flyers.
– NEN-measurement survey available. 109.0 sqm residential floor area, 28.9 sqm building-related outdoor space and 3.7 sqm external storage space.
– Balcony and roof deck
– Newly built property from 2011;
– Appointed project notary: DLA Piper;
– Mandatory owner occupation for the new buyer, applicable for two years following transfer of ownership;
– Subject to an anti-speculation clause, effective for three years following transfer of ownership;
– Sale subject to the discretional approval from the seller;
– Based on availability, a parking space can be purchased in the parking garage. Asking price of € 70,000 (closing costs payable by the buyer), not including the settlement of the ground lease, subject to the discretional approval from the seller;
– Current monthly service charges of € 203.26 for the penthouse and € 42.42 per month for the parking space;
– Management of the Homeowners Association of the residential units in Miles Building is outsourced to Eigen Haard VvE-beheer, long-term maintenance plan is in effect;
– Heating by means of heat storage, via the underfloor heating. Monthly lease for the heat pump of € 123.69 including VAT, source management fee of € 28.58 per month;
– For sales between private parties, an agreement is concluded only upon signing of the purchase agreement at the notary;
– Sale is subject to the discretional approval from the seller.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- George Gershwinlaan 199-
- Zip code
- 1082 MT