PARNASSUSWEG 158 IS A MODERN, TURN-KEY APARTMENT WITH A BALCONY (WEST), SITUATED ON THE SIXTH FLOOR, IN A CENTRAL LOCATION IN AMSTERDAM ZUID.
This well-presented apartment (ca. 95 sqm) was fully renovated in 2019, and includes an expansive living room, three bedrooms, a storage unit and a communal bicycle garage on the ground floor. There are two elevators in the building. The location is idea, close to the hustle and bustle of Beethovenstraat and Cornelis Schuytstraat, as well as excellent access to public transportation and the A10 beltway.
Entrance, hall with access to the large living room at the rear. The living room, and the balcony, offers a beautiful view toward the Olympic Stadium – a front row seat to stunning sunsets. The modern kitchen is at the front, and is fitted with a range of appliances including a refrigerator/freezer, 5-burner gas cooker, range hood and a dishwasher. The modern restroom and the meter cupboard are between the living room and kitchen. The primary bedroom is at the rear and opens to the west-facing balcony. The hall accesses the contemporary and spacious bathroom, with a large walk-in shower, bathtub and double vanity. The second and third bedrooms are at the front of the apartment. The entire home is fitted with beautiful PVC flooring, all walls and ceilings have plaster finishes.
This extremely comfortable apartment is situated in Amsterdam Zuid, a neighborhood that has always been extremely sought-after. Close to public transportation (tram, train and metro at 5 minutes’ distance by Station Zuid/WTC and bus 15 (stops directly out front), the A10 beltway, VU University and Gelderlandplein shopping mall. The area is home to many parks and green squares (Stadionkade / Minervaplein, etc.), Beatrixpark is within walking distance of the property. The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A10, and there is ample on-street parking available (residents can apply for 2 permits).
The apartment is in close proximity to several eateries, including Spaghetteria and L’Arena, and around the corner from renowned specialty shops such as Le Fournil and L’Amuse. Beethovenstraat is only a 5-minute walk away. In short, a prime location nearby Zuidas with perfect accessibility.
– Built in: 1967;
– Residential floor area approximately 95 sqm;
– Centralized unit for heating and warm water;
– Fully renovated in 2019;
– Option to apply for 2 parking permits;
– Close to Zuidas and Station Zuid WTC;
– Monthly service charges of approximately €267, not including an advance for heating charges;
– Monthly advance for heating charges of approximately € 215;
– Property status: Timely application submitted for an offer to settle the everlasting ground lease under favorable financial conditions;
– Everlasting settlement of the current and everlasting time period €25,281. This offer is valid until September 2, 2022;
– The apartment is situated on ground lease land owned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The current lease is approximately €253 per year and is subject to revision on 30/4/2038. The general terms and conditions from 1994 apply to the ground lease;
– Buyer’s choice of notary;
– Closing date to be determined, quick closing negotiable.
This property was measured in accordance with the Measurement Code. The Measurement code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total usable floor area. The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding and restrictions to the actual performance of the survey. Despite the due care we have taken in measuring the property, the measurements may deviate. Neither the seller nor the realtor accept any liability for such deviations. Given measurement are indicative only. If the exact dimensions are crucial to you, we recommend that you take the measurements yourself or enlist your own survey professional.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Parnassusweg 158
- Zip code
- 1076 AT