A luxury home with an unobstructed view of Amstel river.
Bright, luxurious and ideally configured penthouse spanning approximately 244 sqm with two terraces offering a stunning view of the city.
Situated on the nineteenth floor of unique State residential tower, in the city’s new Amstel Quarter. This luxury residential building was recently completed and features high-end finishes.
The apartment has a well thought-out and balanced floorplan. Wall finishes, color palettes and paneling are all carefully aligned and of the highest quality. There are two large parking spaces (separately for sale € 75.000,- per parking space) and a spacious storage unit in the building’s underground parking garage.
Elegant entrance to a luxury lobby with high-speed elevators to the penthouse on the 19th floor.
Front door to the spacious hall with a large coat area, guest restroom and storage room. The expansive kitchen/lounge faces Amstel river and offers an unobstructed view of the water and the city. The luxury, custom kitchen features a chef’s island and premium appliances. The space can easily accommodate a large dining table.
Adjacent is the dining room/ study that opens to one of the two terraces. The living spaces face south: a large living room and a second family/media room.
The expansive 30 sqm terrace spans the full width of the building and has sun exposure throughout the afternoon. The spacious master bedroom features a connecting master bathroom with a double shower, free-standing bathtub and double vanity. The adjacent dressing room features custom wardrobes.
The east wing includes the second and third bedrooms and a second bathroom with a bathtub, double vanity and shower. There is also a second restroom, storage/utility room and the property also includes a separate storage unit in the building’s substructure.
The entire home is fitted with beautiful oak herringbone parquet with underfloor heating and cooling.
The apartment has been finished to exceptional standards, with custom wardrobes, marble and elegant, luxury materials.
The adjoining parking spaces are in the underground garage and for sale each € 75.000,- buyers costs
A lovely location on Amstel river nearby all amenities.
Close-by countless restaurants such as tHuis aan de Amstel and George Marina. Amstel station and the A10 beltway are extremely nearby.
The area is lush and leafy, with Park Somerlust and stunning Martin Luther Kingpark.
Amsterdam’s city center is within easy cycling distance.
• Usable residential floor area ca. 244 sqm
• Situated on ground lease land. Current lease period 01-12-2016 – 30-11-2066, GT&C 2000. Annual lease indexation, annual lease of € 6,134.26
• Ground lease for the parking spaces is prepaid until 30-11-2066
• Two terraces with a total floor area of ca. 37 sqm
• Large storage unit
• Unobstructed views to three sides
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• A large fourth bedroom can easily be created by closing off the steel door between the kitchen and the dining room
• Luxury, high-quality finishes
• Beautiful lighting plan throughout the apartment
• Energy label A
• Underfloor heating and cooling via a thermal storage system
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
This property was measured in accordance with the Measurement Code. The Measurement code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total usable floor area. The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding and restrictions to the actual performance of the survey. Despite the due care we have taken in measuring the property, the measurements may deviate. Neither the seller nor the realtor accept any liability for such deviations. Given measurement are indicative only. If the exact dimensions are crucial to you, we recommend that you take the measurements yourself or enlist your own survey professional.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and floor areas are indicative only. Subject to the NVM general terms and conditions.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Solitudolaan 262
- Zip code
- 1096 DS