Unique single-family dwelling in an old wine silo on Cruquius Island in Amsterdam East. The three iconic old wine silos made of steel have been reinstated on the roof of project Cruquius 1.4. The wine silos have been transformed into three unique silo villas with three floors and a living area of approximately 152 m². The roof terraces, with wooden decking, vary from approximately 99 to 118 m². Moss sedum vegetation is planted along the edges. From the terrace you have a wonderful view of the water. Delivery is possible immediately!
Entrance to the building on the ground floor. The entrance floor is located on the sixth floor and can be reached by lift. This floor is divided with a kitchen, toilet and a room that is ideal as a study or guest room. From the kitchen and the study you have access to the spacious terrace of approx. 118 m². To ensure privacy, perennial planters are placed on the border with the neighbours.
The living room is on the first floor of the silo. By opening the electric sliding window, you connect the inside with the outside and have a view of the water.
The second floor is divided with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a laundry room.
The external storage room of approx. 5 m² is located on the second floor.
The toilet, the bathroom and the kitchen are equipped with several connections, but are delivered in shell. Just like the wall, floor and ceiling finishes. So you can still make your own choices and choose the style and atmosphere that suits you!
SURROUNDINGS – Inspired by the industrial and nautical past
Cruquius 1.4 is a place where living, working and catering come together and go well together. It is a dynamic spot on the water, the Entrepothaven. The architect was inspired by the industrial and nautical past of this place. The concrete grid refers to the stacked containers that used to be here in the harbour. From the second floor, the grids are filled with bronze-coloured profiled aluminium. This gives the building a tough and chic character.
The 51 rental flats in the building are already occupied. In the street towards the water there are 5 town houses with studios and on the roof there will be 3 silo villas.
The old wine terminal, where The Harbour Club is located, has been transformed into a unique place to live. The Harbour Club is staying and around it, a beautiful icon has formed on the waterfront with flats, townhouses with studios and three unique silo villas on the roof.
No parking space is included in the no-obligation price. A parking space is reserved for you in the parking garage of Cruquius 1.3, which is the adjacent building on the other side of the street. You can buy this parking space, but it is not obligatory. The purchase price of the parking space is € 45,000. Depending on the availability, a second parking space is optional.
The city homes are completed so you can see them for yourself. If you would like to view one of these city houses, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our agents at Eefje Voogd Makelaardij or Sense Vastgoed.
– Unique old wine silo with 3 floors and roof terrace all around, so you can enjoy the sun at any time of the day.
– The price is exclusive of kitchen, tiles, sanitary facilities and wall, floor and ceiling finishes. Connection points are present in accordance with the work.
– Mechanical ventilation by means of W.T.W.
– Underfloor heating and cooling in the entire flat by means of a WKO-installation.
– HR++ glass.
– External storage room of approx. 5 m² on the 2nd floor of the building.
– Possibility to park your bike in the communal bike shed of the building.
– The service costs are currently € 304,- per month for the flat and € 37,50 per month for the parking place.
– The ground lease has been bought off for 50 years and is included in the price (AB 2000 applicable). The effective date of the ground lease is 1 October 2019.
– Delivery is possible immediately.
– Project notary is Notary Office Brummelhuis.
This information has been compiled with the necessary care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All dimensions and surface areas are indicative. The NVM conditions apply.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Wijnsilostraat 169
- Zip code
- 1019 VM