Bright and nicely finished 2 room apartment (approx. 42,2 sqm) in the popular neighborhood Indische buurt in Amsterdam East with an amazing terrace of 20 m² facing east. Located on private land with no leasehold overlooking the bustling Javaplein!
Through a spacious communal staircase you reach the apartment located on the first floor.
The spacious living room is located at the front of the apartment and has double doors to the French balcony. Adjacent to the living room is the open kitchen with a luxurious finishing and also the access to the lovely roof terrace.
The matte black kitchen is from 2020 and has a composite worktop with a 4 burner gas cooker and is equipped with all appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven.
The entire flat has a neat wooden floor with a top layer of oak.
At the rear of the apartment is a good size bedroom with a practical bed with storage space. The bathroom has a bathtub with shower, washbasin with furniture and radiator and the washing machine installation.
On the deep roof terrace at the rear you can enjoy the sun until the afternoon hours. There is also an external storage room of 4 sqm on the ground floor.
The apartment is completely turn key and the new owner can move in right away!
Situated near the Javaplein with adjacent the Javastraat, where you will find lots of restaurants such as Café Superette, Coffee Company, Het Badhuis, Restaurant Wilde Zwijnen, Studio K, Bar Joost and community café Gijs de Rooij. The Javastraat is also the place to go for your daily shopping. Opposite to the apartement is the well known High Studios.
Around the corner is the Flevopark, where you can spend lovely summers by the water.
Public transport and exit roads to the A10 beltway are within short reach. The shopping centre of Oostpoort is nearby, as well as the Dapper Market and the Oosterpark. Muiderpoort train station is at 10 minutes walking distance.
– Approx. 42 sqm and a terrace of approx. 20 sqm facing east;
– Ideal location in the middle of the bustling Amsterdam East;
– Private land with no leasehold;
– Built in 1916;
– Divided into apartment rights in 2002;
– Energylabel B;
– Heating and warm water by central heating (Remeha, built in 2015);
– Window frames in front facade renewed in 2013;
– Wall ventilation in the front facade;
– Fully equipped with double glazing;
– Ideal for starters for own occupation;
– VvE with in house management, consisting of 10 members. Service costs are € 110 per month. There is a multi-year maintenance estimation and building insurance;
– External storage on the ground floor;
– Property age and asbestos clauses apply;
– Delivery in consultation.
This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.More Less
- NOORD - HOLLAND
- Molukkenstraat 55I
- Zip code
- 1095 AV