All the advantages of new construction and the characteristic, historic look of the Amsterdam School. It is combined in new construction project Bredius, in the Spaarndammer neighborhood in Amsterdam West. Bredius features 22 apartments for sale of about 87 to about 128 square meters, with three to five rooms. Sales will start soon.
Amsterdam School style
Bredius is a design by Monadnock Architects and inspired by the adjacent Amsterdam School architecture. It fits seamlessly within the existing buildings. The appearance of the building makes you feel immediately welcome here. The human scale prevails, including decorations in the brick facades, steep roofs, unusual shapes and sculpture of natural stone.
Connection to the neighborhood is an important principle. Two gates on either side of the building provide a welcoming entrance to the green courtyard garden. The garden is a green oasis for residents and visitors. On the first floor of Bredius there is space for small businesses, neighborhood organizations, sports and lifestyle activities and studios with a terrace on the south end.
Sustainability is a high priority. With an A+++ energy label, it consumes as much energy as it generates (zero-to-the-meter). This saves on your energy bill, and there is the possibility of an interest rate discount on your mortgage. Moreover, since January 1, 2024, you can borrow extra money on top of your maximum mortgage for houses, depending on your energy label. With an A+++, that’s €20,000 extra.
Living in Bredius is also sustainable in other ways. A lot of wood is used in the construction of the building, storing CO2. The project is also ‘rainproof’, which means that rainwater is collected and used as much as possible. As a resident, you can use a shared car. And thanks to nesting boxes, insect houses and green facades, Bredius also contributes to the city’s biodiversity.
In the parking garage under the building there is the possibility to charge electric cars and to use shared cars.
– Attractive and quiet location
– Central location; within 5 minutes on the ring road A10 and A5 and by bike or public transport in 6 minutes in the center and Central Station
– Pleasant inner garden, the ‘green room’, which gives a pleasant living environment
– Parking garage under the building with EV connection points
– Opportunity to use shared cars
– Highly sustainable:
– A+++ label
– Wood construction that stores CO-2
– Rainproof (rainwater is collected and reused)
– Animal and plant friendly by nest boxes, insect houses and green facades.
Apartments for sale
For the 22 apartments for sale, a conscious choice was made for large apartments with various layout options that allow for a wide variety of lifestyles. Young or older, family, couple or single, in Bredius everyone feels at home.
Every apartment has a balcony or terrace facing south or southwest.
Characteristics apartments for sale
– Three, four or five room apartments
– Usable area varies from 87 m2 to 128 m2
– Prices from € 725,000, – v.o.n. (excluding leasehold and excluding parking space)
– Various layout possibilities
– Each apartment has a balcony or terrace facing south or southwest
– Expected completion early 2026
Please visit the website of Bredius Amsterdam here for more information. For questions, please contact us via 020-3050560. Or you can send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org